YES that game is awesome i friggin loved it it was really really good i got stuck in the sewers though and couldn't get out but i really loved that game a must play for any action rpg fans
Just found the game I'd been searching for months for: Parasite Eve....great game. Found it in the bargain bin over at Gamestop in the Fort Henry Mall.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
YES that game is awesome i friggin loved it it was really really good i got stuck in the sewers though and couldn't get out but i really loved that game a must play for any action rpg fans
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
They actually had another copy at Gamestop....a friend of mine loves that game as well....wish I'd thought of it, I'd picked that extra copy up for him.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I loved that game. Did you guys ever run the Chrysler Building mission. Seems like I remember it being real hard, but the story for it and the rest of the game for that matter is awesome. Spontaneous Combustion is the coolest thing ever in a video game.
Chrysler Building is a hard nut to crack. Looking forward to getting back up in there.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Good luck with that. Were you ever able to beat the sequel?
Got all the way to the end boss....that end boss laid the literal whoopin' on me. Finally gave up and gave the game away.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
u guys seen the crappy movie version? It's some Japenese movie, horrible horrible..
Heard there was one, never saw it.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
i saw it twice... it's a little weird.. but just horrible acting, etc.... i'm guessin they could remake it and turn it into a classic...
but the video game BloodRayne is due out here sometime.. and they are making "Devil May Cry" movie
Bookmarks